ESHOWEE 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI-E PCI Express Card with 15-pin SATA Power Connector for Desktops
ESHOWEE 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI-E PCI Express Card with 15-pin SATA Power Connector for Desktops by ESHOWEE at Sonic Developers. MPN: YI9M-990. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. System Requirements: PC with 512MB of RAM and 1.0GHz or faster processor. One (1) available PCI Express 1.x/4.x/16.x slot Windows XP/Server
PC with 512MB of RAM and 1.0GHz or faster processor.
One (1) available PCI Express 1.x/4.x/16.x slot
Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/Windows7 or later2
To achieve the maximum throughput, the PCI-Express slot must be version 2.0 or higher. Performance per port may decrease if multiple ports are transferring data simultaneously due to limited throughput of the PCI-Express slot.
To meet USB 3.0 transfer speed, high quality USB 3.0 cables and devices are required.
Supports both 32-bit & 64-bit OSes.
Make sure the power is well connected; otherwise you will see a "Power Surge on Hub Port" message error and no 5V bus power in USB ports.
The file NEC(RENESAS)U3-201-202 of the CD is for PCI Express Card.
Item size: 12 * 8.1 cm
Item weight: 49g
Package size: 15 * 13 * 3cm
Package weight: 102g
1 * PCI Express Card
1 * Software Drivers CD
1 * User Manual
2 * Scrwes
Features & Highlights
- Chipset ID: NEC uPD720201,Backward compatible to USB 1.1/USB 2.0,Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Supports PCI Express2.0 X1 Lane, can transferring up to5Gbps MAX,Supports USB 3.0 specfication typeA Connector X 4ports.
- Supports External power plug in order to supplying power for each USB3.0,Up to 900mA MAX/port.
- With quick and easy installation, Simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your Mac Pro. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected; Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|