InstallerParts CAT6 Ethernet Cable 40 FT White - UTP Booted - Professional Series - 10 Gigabit/Sec Network/High Speed Internet Cable, 550MHZ
InstallerParts CAT6 Ethernet Cable 40 FT White - UTP Booted - Professional Series - 10 Gigabit/Sec Network/High Speed Internet Cable, 550MHZ by InstallerParts at Sonic Developers. MPN: 4573. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. InstallerParts Cat6 Network Patch Cables offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network
InstallerParts Cat6 Network Patch Cables offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones.
InstallerParts Cat6 patch cables are available in 26 different lengths ranging from 0.5 foot to 200 feet and in a variety of colors (black, blue, gray, green, orange, purple, red, white and yellow).
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet / 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All InstallerParts Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
- Category 6 Cable
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP PVC (without Cross)
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 0.3 mm (0.23 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- T56a8B (AT&T 258A) Wired
- TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring
- Verified, RoHS Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed
High Quality 100% Copper:
InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. We do not use CCA (copper clad aluminum wire).
Each item that we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Features & Highlights
- 40 FT ETHERNET CABLE WHITE CAT6 : The InstallerParts CAT6 patch cable is ideal for use in a performance demanding high speed ethernet network or where future-proofing is desired. Our CAT6 cables are fully backward compatible with existing gigabit or CAT5 / CAT5E networks.
- HIGH QUALITY 100% COPPER: InstallerParts CAT 6 patch cables are made of 100% pure copper wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. Our cables use high quality, long-lasting materials and feature a highly durable design at an affordable price.
- HIGH SPEED CABLE / EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE: With speeds of up to 10 Gpbs, our high bandwidth 550 MHZ CAT6 ethernet cables provide a high-speed, fast data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, online high definition video streaming and more.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Use our CAT6 patch cable to connect devices on a Local Area Network / LAN, such as laptops, PCs and Mac, computer servers, printers, modems, routers, switch boxes and more. TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring. UL/cUL Listed. RoHS.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will love our CAT 6 cables. If for any reason you do not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.3 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|