PCI-E Expansion Card, VANDESAIL 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Chipset Superspeed Controller Express Card with 15 pin SATA Power Cable
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the PCI-E Expansion Card, VANDESAIL 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Chipset Superspeed Controller Express Card with 15 pin SATA Power Cable by Vandesail at Sonic Developers. MPN: PCIE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. VANDESAIL 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Chipset Superspeed Controller Express Card with 15 pin SATA Power Connector With fast and easy installation, this
VANDESAIL 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Chipset Superspeed Controller Express Card with 15 pin SATA Power Connector
With fast and easy installation, this PCI Express card can extend your PC via four high-speed USB 3.0 interfaces. Enjoy the fun of copying video, music, and photos between USB devices and computers quickly.
- 10 times the speed of USB 2.0 transmission.
- 4 ports USB 3.0
- Provide more power when necessary, automatically reduce power consumption.
- USB 3.0 supports standby, sleep and pause status.
- Compliant with PCI express base specification, XHCI revision 0.95 specification
- Backward compatible with USB2.0 / 1.1 specification
- USB 3.0 current: 900mA - Supports speed:1.5Mbps/ 12Mbps/ 480Mbps/ Super-speed (5.0Gbps)
- System Requirements:
A PC with a available PCI express slot
Operating system compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, WIN7, WIN8/ 8.1/ WIN10.
Chip Model: Designed with NEC D720201 platform
1x USB 3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x CD driver
1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
1. Suitable for use with PCIE interface motherboard, PCIE x16/ x8/ x4/ x1 is effective. If the motherboard has only PCI interface, will not be able to use the expansion card.
2. In order to make a single USB 3.0 interface can exclusive PCI-Express bandwidth and fully guarantee USB 3.0 transfer rate, please use a single USB 3.0 interface to connect USB 3.0 devices.
3. Windows XP and Vista users please note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0.
4. To ensure the PCI express card works properly, please first connect the PCI express card to your PC's power supply.
Features & Highlights
- ★ Superspeed - 10 times of the USB 2.0 transmission speed, USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- ★ USB 3.0 function - Offer a myriad of possibilities for applications requiring fast, provide more power when necessary, automatically reduce power consumption.USB 3.0 supports standby, sleep and pause status.
- ★ Compatible - USB 3.0/ 2.0 Revision 1.0. Operating System Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, WIN7, WIN8/ 8.1/ WIN10.
- ★ 4 ports USB 3.0 downstream for standard desktop PCs, supports USB hot plug, plug & play.
- ★ 5 pin SATA power connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
|Color:||USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card|
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vandesail, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Pinnacle Systems
mpn: 135STDDVN, ean: 0613570300106,
Pinnacle Systems' Studio DV allows you to produce movies from your DV or Digital8 videotapes by transferring them onto your PC. With easy plug-and-play installation, Studio DV captures an entire DV tape in only 150 MB of disk space. You can arrange y...
Description: Adapter card support socket 3 (GEN 3 PCIe x4 or NVME) M key M.2 NGFF SSD and socket 2 (GEN 2 PCIe x2) B+M key M.2 NGFF SSD to PCIe x4 slot. Feature: PCI Express x4 interface. Extend M Key M.2 Slot. Support socket 3 (GEN 3 PCIe x4 or NVM...
By SilverStone Technology
mpn: FP59B, ean: 0844761013622,
FP59 is a multi-functional 5.25" drive bay with card reader, four power meter USB ports and a fan controller. Its USB ports are available in two high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, and a dedicated Type-A charging port with supp...
mpn: 4-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Expansion, ean: 0677892930816,
GeneralQuantity1 setMaterialSilicon + Metal Dimensions & Weight Dimensions 4.65 in x 2.76 in x 0.71 in (11.8 cm x 7 cm x 1.8 cm) Weight 2.36 oz (67 g)Feature:100% brand new and high quality Super fast and high-capacity transfer solution, stable and r...
Product description:Ubit U3N04S allows you add four USB 3.0 super fast 5Gbps ports on your desktop computer for video,audio,photos or files transfer. Build in Self-Powered 2 Ampere and external SATA power supply for high power-consuming data devices ...
Easily upgrade your computer or add additional SuperSpeed 4-Port USB ports with this PCI Express Interface card. USB PCIe Interface Card is the simplest way to add USB 3.0 ports which have speeds up to 5Gbps. Finished to a high standard for easy and ...
mpn: TS-PDU3, ean: 0013591039526,
If you are not ready yet to switch out your motherboard, Transcend's USB 3.0 Expansion Card will allow you an opportunity to reap the benefits of USB 3.0 transfer speeds. This easy-to-install card enables you to add revolutionary new USB 3.0 ports to...
mpn: PS01K-US, ean: 0766008408506,
Download the drive needed from Google Drive: drive.google.com/file/d/1mfOkIKSm0fUYmywARbsnkuv_L8fAICtB/view?usp=sharing☺ Features ☺ ✔ Compliant with Serial ATA Revision 3.0 specification. ✔ Compliant with Single-Lane (x1) PCI Express specific...
mpn: DS-30220-2, ean: 4016032292067,
2 x USB 3.0 Ports Chipset: NEC D720200 Downward compatible to USB 2.0/1.1 devices Supported data transfer rates: Super-speed (5Gbps), High-speed (480Mbps), Full-speed (12Mbps) and Low-speed (1.5Mbps) Supports plug and play and hot swapping Compliant ...
mpn: Zeronepwo42bydgi, ean: 0792172531399,
Descriptions: With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. USB 3.0 boasts enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, which means you c...