PCI-E Expansion Card, VANDESAIL 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Chipset Superspeed Controller Express Card with 15 pin SATA Power Cable
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the PCI-E Expansion Card, VANDESAIL 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Chipset Superspeed Controller Express Card with 15 pin SATA Power Cable by Vandesail at Sonic Developers. MPN: PCIE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. VANDESAIL 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Chipset Superspeed Controller Express Card with 15 pin SATA Power Connector With fast and easy installation, this
With fast and easy installation, this PCI Express card can extend your PC via four high-speed USB 3.0 interfaces. Enjoy the fun of copying video, music, and photos between USB devices and computers quickly.
- 10 times the speed of USB 2.0 transmission.
- 4 ports USB 3.0
- Provide more power when necessary, automatically reduce power consumption.
- USB 3.0 supports standby, sleep and pause status.
- Compliant with PCI express base specification, XHCI revision 0.95 specification
- Backward compatible with USB2.0 / 1.1 specification
- USB 3.0 current: 900mA - Supports speed:1.5Mbps/ 12Mbps/ 480Mbps/ Super-speed (5.0Gbps)
- System Requirements:
A PC with a available PCI express slot
Operating system compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, WIN7, WIN8/ 8.1/ WIN10.
Chip Model: Designed with NEC D720201 platform
1x USB 3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x CD driver
1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
1. Suitable for use with PCIE interface motherboard, PCIE x16/ x8/ x4/ x1 is effective. If the motherboard has only PCI interface, will not be able to use the expansion card.
2. In order to make a single USB 3.0 interface can exclusive PCI-Express bandwidth and fully guarantee USB 3.0 transfer rate, please use a single USB 3.0 interface to connect USB 3.0 devices.
3. Windows XP and Vista users please note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0.
4. To ensure the PCI express card works properly, please first connect the PCI express card to your PC's power supply.
Features & Highlights
- ★ Superspeed - 10 times of the USB 2.0 transmission speed, USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- ★ USB 3.0 function - Offer a myriad of possibilities for applications requiring fast, provide more power when necessary, automatically reduce power consumption.USB 3.0 supports standby, sleep and pause status.
- ★ Compatible - USB 3.0/ 2.0 Revision 1.0. Operating System Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, WIN7, WIN8/ 8.1/ WIN10.
- ★ 4 ports USB 3.0 downstream for standard desktop PCs, supports USB hot plug, plug & play.
- ★ 5 pin SATA power connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
|Color:||USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card|
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|