Plugable USB C SD Card Reader - Compatible with 2017 MacBook Pro, 12" Retina MacBook & More (Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible, Supports SD, MMC, MS Cards)
Blowout Sale! Save 51% on the Plugable USB C SD Card Reader - Compatible with 2017 MacBook Pro, 12'' Retina MacBook & More (Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible, Supports SD, MMC, MS Cards) by Plugable at Sonic Developers. MPN: FBA_USBC-FLASH3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plugable's USB Type-C (USB-C) flash card reader is compact for easy portability, with a permanently attached flexible USB cable to enable connections
Operates at USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds. SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards are supported in UHS-I mode up to 104 MB/sec for maximum SD card performance. The benefits of USB 3.1's increased throughput over USB 2.0 are seen on SD cards class 10 and up.
Secure Digital (SD), SDHC, SDXC, Micro SD (Trans-Flash), MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, HS MS, MultiMediaCard (MMC), RSMMC, Mobile-MMC, MMCPlus, MMC-micro, Memory Stick (MS), MS-Pro, MS Duo, MS-Pro Duo, Micro-MS (M2) with adapter, MSPRO-HG Duo, MSPRO-HG Micro, and MSCX. Supports SDXC / MSXC Cards up to 2 TB in size.
Operating System Compatibility
Driverless compatibility with modern USB 3.1 capable systems including Windows (10, 8.1/8), Mac OS X (10.10 Yosemite and newer), and Linux (3.x Kernel and newer versions).
Mobile plattforms however are more than likely not supported since most Android devices with USB-C ports *DO NOT SUPPORT* adding on mass storage devices (rooting/jailbraking is required for this functionality). Android compatibility varies by device and is limited to devices running Android 6.0 and later with a full-sized USB-C port with storage mounting capabilites for peripherals. It is best to ask the Android device manufacturer if the Realtek RTS5307 chipset is compatible with the device before purchase.
Features & Highlights
- Add a blazing-fast card reader to your USB 3.1 Type-C (USB-C) Compatible with Late 2016 / 2017 / 2018 MacBook Pro, 12" Retina MacBook, Chromebook Pixel 2015, and virtually all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 host PCs. NOTE: Mac ports are very tight, and may require additional force for full insertion.
- Supports All Common Secure Digital (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), and Memory Stick (MS) Card Types
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Supported out of the box by Mac-, Linux- and Windows Desktop or Laptop systems. Mobile plattforms however are more than likely not supported since most Android devices with USB-C ports *DO NOT SUPPORT* adding on mass storage devices (rooting/jailbraking is required for this functionality). Ask the device manufacturer if adding mass storage via USB-C port is possible before purchase.
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards are supported in UHS-I mode up to 104 MB/sec. Supports SDXC / MSXC Cards up to 2 TB in size. Note: Physical write-protect switch on SD cards not supported
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
|Item Weight:||0.0012 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|