SD Card Reader, Lightning Adapter for iPhone (Support iOS 11.4 and Before), Trail Game Camera Viewer for iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5 iPad Mini/Air, No App Required, [Upgraded]
SD Card Reader, Lightning Adapter for iPhone (Support iOS 11.4 and Before), Trail Game Camera Viewer for iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5 iPad Mini/Air, No App Required, [Upgraded] by FA-STAR at Sonic Developers. MPN: B0744JB6KR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why choose FA-STAR SD Card Camera Reader Release the space of your SD card and backup your SD cardShare your photos and videos of your camera on your
Why choose FA-STAR SD Card Camera Reader
Release the space of your SD card and backup your SD card
Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely.
For photographers, save time much faster than using Wi-Fi: Save money on the extra Wi-Fi function for your camera.
Copy the movie from SD card to your iPhone & iPad and watch and edit them easily.
Import the photos and videos from your dash cam (car black box) or home camera (with tf card), unmanned aerial vehicle (those with tf card to record the view).
*iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, iPhone SE, 7, 7 Plus ,8 , 8 Plus, X
*iPad Models: iPad Mini, Mini 2, Air, Air 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1.If photos or videos aren’t transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader.
Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again.
2.Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card is not supported.
3.Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
4.If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called "DCIM" to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX", where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
5.Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again.
1. Unconditional 40-Days Refund or Replacement
2. Any Problem, please contact us first ,we will provide satisfactory solution to you
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with secure digital (standard SD and sdhc) memory cards with capacity less than 64 GB (including 64GB）
- Support image format: Jpeg/raw, support video format: H.264/mpeg-4,data transfer speed - 14 mb/s to 16 mb/s, USB 2.0 speed, the best way to copy photos and video to camera in a short time
- No app needed, please wait for 5 seconds after connecting to your device & then download photos & videos from SD card to your iPhone & iPad directly
- Compatible with all iphones with iOS 9.2 and up and iPads with iOS 8.0 or later
- The SD card camera reader is compatible with Secure Digital (Standard SD and SDHC) memory cards. With the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader,this reader can easily download the photos and video from a digital camera to your iPhone or ipod, so no need through the computer as a medium, direct to save photos on a mobile phone, so you can view and share them with family and friends.
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.56 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.95 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|