USB C to HDMI Adapter with PD Charging Port (4K@60Hz), TECHDOTY USB Type C to HDMI Adapter Cable Compatible 2016/ 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/ 2016 MacBook, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the USB C to HDMI Adapter with PD Charging Port (4K@60Hz), TECHDOTY USB Type C to HDMI Adapter Cable Compatible 2016/ 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/ 2016 MacBook, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus by TECHDOTY at Sonic Developers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. USB C to HDMI Adapter TECHDOTY USB C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C device to the HDMI port of an HDTV or projector to display video
USB C to HDMI Adapter
TECHDOTY USB C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C device to the HDMI port of an HDTV or projector to display video and audio.
The ultra slim and lightweight adapter is the perfect accessory for your MacBook and other laptops with USB-C port, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
USB C to HDMI Adapter Compatible Devices
- 2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- ChromeBook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Asus GA-Z170X, Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Compatible with Windows 7/ Vista32&64/ XP/ 2000/ Me/ 98/ 98SE, Windows 10, Mac OS 9.X/10.X-10.12.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, OX X EI Capitan v10.11.6.
1. It is ONLY compatible with computers with DP Alt Mode, not for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. If your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz.
4. MacBook 12" does not support 4K@60Hz output; It has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
5. An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.
6. For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.
Features & Highlights
- ✓【4K@60Hz UHD Resolution】 Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840*2160) at 60Hz. The support for 60Hz provides exceptionally smooth video. Backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p.
- ✓【Compatibility】 Works with USB-C port computers with DP Alt mode such as 2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 Pro etc.
- ✓【USB C PD Charging】 With USB-C charging port which delivers up to 20V/3A power, quickly charge your connected device while displaying, worry-free about power storage.
- ✓【Ultra-portable】 Highly portable with a small footprint and lightweight design, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
- ✓【What You Get】 1x TECHDOTY USB C to HDMI + PD Adapter, 1x User Manual, 30-Day return for any reason, 18-Month warranty for quality-related issues, Lifetime technical support & Friendly Customer Service
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|